7Hosty is located at:
360005 - Gujarat , India.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use 7Hosty's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
7Hosty provides cPanel hosting, domain registration, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting and dedicated servers. All customers should agree on all terms and conditions stated prior to their signing up for any of the hosting plans and services mentioned on 7Hosty. You shall agree to use only licensed and legal third party softwares in connection with your use of our services. 7Hosty reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when 7Hosty decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Customer agrees that they will protect, indemnify, save and hold 7Hosty harmless from any and all stipulations, liabilities, losses, expenses and claims, as well as reasonable attorney’s fees assessed against 7Hosty, its agents, customers, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by it’s customers, agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold 7Hosty harmless against liabilities arising out of :–
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with 7Hosty’s Services.
- The loss of any electronic files furnished by customer (Or customer’s customer).
- Copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from 7Hosty’s Services.
The list of banned content includes, but is not limited to :-
- 7Hosty reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited.
Prohibited Contents also includes, but is not limited to
- Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
- Warez – This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, freaking,, phising, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above.
- Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
- Games – We strictly do not allow to host any kind of games on our servers. Your hosting account would be immediately terminated if we found any gaming server related stuff in your hosting account.
- IRC Hosts – Hosting host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server or have a connection to an IRC network. Servers or Virtual hosting accounts, found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination.
- We do not allow any kind of mining activity (Data mining, Crypto currency mining) on our servers.
- Any Automated Bots
- Warez Sites
- Hate Sites
- Child Pornography
7Hosty reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as “prohibited” if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable.
In compliance with DMCA act, 7Hosty has adopted procedures for parties who believe that a hosted site on our service is infringing their copyrights. All copyright complaints must be submitted to admin@7Hosty.com
Abuse Of Resources
- Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to us or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at 7Hosty, or any attempts to launch a Denial of Service attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service. It can be also charged back with penalty.
- Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark and or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ring tones or anything else considered “Warez”. Any authentic complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service.
- The hosting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to any of our servers is strictly prohibited. We hold no responsibility for the use of our client's accounts. Any account that abuses the resources and actions are not taken to desist the activity, calls for immediate deactivation without any refund. Any site using what we deem to be using excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites may also be offered new terms ( i.e.,. upgrade). Although we offer 99.95% up time we can not fully guarantee this, this is due to the updates and up-gradation we carry out which is also a part of our maintenance.
- If any client is in any way disrespectful towards any member of the 7Hosty staff we have full right to remove them from our services without any refund.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail/Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of our service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violation of this SPAM policy will result in severe penalties.
- Upon notification of an alleged violation, we will initiate a full scale investigation during which, we may restrict customer’s access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to have violated our policy, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate the guilty hosting account. Further more, we reserve the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. We will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. Anyone using our service to host websites or services that support 'spammers' or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account(s) immediately suspended. The account will not be unsuspended until such time that you agree to remove any and all traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection. First violations of this policy will result in a warning or temporary suspension and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation may result in an immediate termination of your account. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the account(s) from our network without notice to the customer.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for the use of our service towards posting of messages or commercial advertisements which violate the rules, regulations, or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- We also prohibit hosting of publicly-accessible “open relay” SMTP or anonymous remailer service for any purpose, cause, or reason what-so-ever.
If the customers account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we would inform or place temporary suspension for the the customer. If the customer does not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade his account and continues to exceed their limit, the account shall be suspended until the customer takes measures to ensure that the limit wouldn’t exceed again or when the account is upgraded, which ever is earlier. The account would be reactivated in the following month.
If the customer fails to complete the account verification process then no refund would be provided to such customers under any circumstances.
- We generally recommend a control panel to manage and operate the VPS. All customers who have a plain VPS would have to configure the DNS, user accounts, mail accounts and other such activities pertaining to the configuration of such VPS’ themselves. The support team will not be responsible for this. With windows VPS, we provide evaluation version which can be re-activated after every 6 months.
- Commercial Advertising- Email (SPAM)/UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL (UCE) Spamming, sending unsolicited emails from our servers or using email addresses that are maintained by us is STRICTLY prohibited and will qualify your site for immediate deactivation with no refund. 7Hosty would be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- In order to ensure that our shared servers, cloud & VPS Nodes as well as Dedicated Server hardware node give us optimum performance we have set limits on resourcesas well as the number of outgoing mails which can be sent per hour. Accordingly, shared & reseller customers would be allowed to send 100 outgoing mails per hour, our VPS customers would be able to send 1000 outgoing mails every hour and the Cloud hosting customers may send 1500 outbound mails per hour. Customers having dedicated servers may send one email every second i.e. 3600 mails per hour.
You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. 7Hosty does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
Unlimited hosting policy
- “Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to shared and reseller hosting accounts.
- For Shared Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting, the terms “unlimited” and “unmetered” are defined by our experience with similarly situated customers. This means that your use of our resources may not exceed that of similarly situated customers. Shared and Reseller Web Hosting Use may not include: (i) streaming content (other than that which is incidental to your website’s operation), (ii) management of very large photo galleries, (iii) storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images, (iv) online file (FTP) serving, (v) distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files, and (vi) online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop/website or computer, files, or anything not directly related to the our consent). You agree that we may remove impermissible materials from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We may also delete the following types of files if we find them to be using excessive amounts of disk space, especially if affecting other customers: (i) cPanel or other backups stored locally, (ii) Softaculous backups stored locally, (iii) Softaculous backup temp files, (iv) Common CMS backups stored locally, (v) Common CMS backup temp files, (vi) Common CMS backup logs, (vii) excessively sized error logs, and (viii) any other large files deemed unnecessary for core website functionality or not containing any valuable data.
- The size of each mail box should not exceed 5GB and combined mail box size per domain should not exceed 50GB. This is applicable for Linux & Windows based shared (Value and Unlimited), reseller (servers), and business hosting plan.
- Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance or by system failure by 7Hosty or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee. 7Hosty is not liable in any way for failure of third party services including common errors.
- 7Hosty will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services.
- You are responsible for any misuse of your account therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is not recommended. You should take care and prevent others from using your account since you will be responsible for the consequences.
- Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. 7Hosty will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
- PHP mail() function is disabled on all our shared and reseller servers. If you wish to send email from your website or contact forms, you will have to use SMTP authentication.
- If paying via credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal the account will be setup immediately or after 7Hosty check payment manually, once the payment is confirmed. If paying by a cheque, please allow 5 days for the cheque to clear. If paying via postal orders or cash your account will be set up on the same day.
- The 7 day money back guarantee is only applicable for first-time sign-ups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There will be no refund for domain registration/transfer/renewal, cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Control Panel, Cloud, Dedicated Server, Paid Support, SSL Certificates, SpamExperts, Windows OS, SQL, and any other paid licenses.
- If any third party applications like cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Control Panel change there serving policy, We can increase our price for existing and new client / customer.
- The money back guarantee is provided on Shared hosting, Reseller hosting, WordPress hosting, Email hosting.
- We will refund your money ONLY if you have any technical issue with our hosting services.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- Your refund request has to be justified with valid technical issue faced due to hosting services.
- There is limitation of every hosting platform. On an OpenVZ VPS, GUI is not supported and it won’t be possible to upgrade the kernel or change BIOS setting. Kernel upgrade is possible on KVM Cloud instances but you cannot change the BIOS settings. You won’t be eligible for any claim or refund in such cases.
- The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, license fees, refund processing fee, postal charges or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s). There will be no refunds issued in case the web hosting account was involved in violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 7 days period or beyond coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
- The free domain is offered with particular plans of shared hosting and reseller. One free .COM or .IN domain is offered with purchase of every new mentioned plan on 7Hosty for 1 years. Domain will be free for the first year, renewal charges would be applicable from the second year.
- If the web hosting service includes free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with 7Hosty if you fail to pay the difference amount.
- Transfer fees would be applicable, if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees the domain will not be released.
- We have complete rights to refund amount as credit to Client Area Account which paid by any mean. The payments made through bank transfer, cheque, money order, cash deposit, DD are non-refundable. Refund will be added as credit to the Client Area Account.
- The refund request placed after 7 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- The cancellation request should be sent by customer through Client Area. After sending the cancellation request, it would take 1 – 15 working days to complete the refund process.
Web Hosting Discounts
7Hosty often offers discount and special offers to customers. These are limited period offers and its valid for first term only. The discounted price will not be applicable on renewals. After completing the initial term the hosting plans will automatically renew at regular rate.
Affiliate and Client Area Credit Service
We reserve the right to change credit amount in Client Area of customer, We reserve right to credit amount of affiliate service to Client Area Account of customer as credit.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. 7Hosty reserves the right to modify / change the terms of service at all times. All customers would be bound by the newest terms published on the website.
- You must be 14 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a 7Hosty account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. 7Hosty may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- We strictly do not support 3P sites which includes Proxy, Porn and Phishing.
- You acknowledge that 7Hosty will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. 7Hosty cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
Unless otherwise stated, 7Hosty and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on 7Hosty. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.7hosty.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.7hosty.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.7hosty.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.7hosty.com
Redistribute content from 7Hosty (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. 7Hosty does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of7Hosty, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws 7Hostyshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- 7Hostyreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to 7Hosty a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of 7Hosty; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of 7Hosty's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.